Dh
Being by my side during labor (I know how much "pain" it was for you, too)
Loving our boys so much.
Being on diaper duty for BOTH boys.
Letting me nap or rest whenever I need to..(THANK YOU, THANK YOU)
Getting E in the AM and letting me sleep in..
Taking such good care of our little monster while I am tending to our new little one.
Big Brother
How everyday you never seize to remind me more and more of your father.
When you learned to say "mama".
When you give "besitos" to your baby brother.
The look on your face when you're outside having fun.
When you told me "I like it!"
When you dance to Yo Gaba Gaba..
Baby Brother
When you smile and laugh in your sleep.
All the cuddling you give me!
Your tiny toes and fingers.
How you smell like baby!
How you are making me into a better mother..
1 comment:
what a sweet family you have!! Of course I still look at your blog, I have it bookmarked and check it every week to two weeks. Good to see you back! I love your stories and pictures!
Post a Comment