
Wow..I was MIA the entire month of October. Gee..I wonder why..:)
I am now a mother of two incredibly adorable little boys. Can you believe it? I certainly can't. Everyday I see these two little guys and I can't believe that dh and I brought these crazy kids into the world. Amazing.
It's been almost a month since Special K has come into this world..I honestly don't know if it has hit me yet. I'm not sure if I've adjusted to becoming a mother of two. Will I ever?
I'll tell you one thing though-what everyone with two or more kids have told me is true- your heart does grow bigger with love when you welcome another child into this world. I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to love this newbie as much as I love my little E, but its incredible how your love and heart grows for the new addition. I can't imagine my life without my little sweetie.
I am definitely enjoying motherhood alot more the second time around. I'm able to relax a little more and just enjoy the little things that come with taking care of a newborn. Grant it, I miss my sleep, but I know it won't last long. In the mean time, I am going to enjoy all the cuddling and snuggling with my little guy. And might I add..he is one little cuddle bug. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment