Saturday, September 1, 2007

My Loves..August

DH:

Your gift of hospitality...and delicious meals!

Making time for our little SD get away.

Making me laugh so hard it hurt my belly with your comment about E's neck.

Texting me from work everyday and telling me that you miss us.

Your efforts in making plans to hang out with our friends.

Your grilled chicken!

Bringing me pillows and making sure I put my feet up every night.

Hearing you and E laughing and having so much fun during bath time.

Wanting me to go out and have some ME time.


SOON TO BE BIG BROTHER:
Spontaneously coming up to me and hugging my belly.

Your big smiles when I get you from your naps.

When you say APPLE!

All the cuddling I got when you had the stomach bug.

You waving bye bye to me when you're in your little car.

Your unconditional forgiveness when I get flustered with you..

Your silliness.

No comments: