I am feeling somewhat apprehensive about the whole situation because as most of you know, the kid can't stay still for anything, thus meaning he can either fall off the bed at any moment or knock his noggin against the wall or bed frame; everything he has experience more than once in his nineteen months of life, but it doesn't stop mama from worrying. Plus this is somewhat a bittersweet time for me. My baby boy is growing up so fast and getting so big! And he's going to be a big brother soon. He has absolutely no idea what is in stored for him!
Here are some pictures of him...




Another milestone.. (not really, but just wanted to share this!)
As I was getting ready to go out today (yes, in this horrible heat!!), I noticed something white sticking out of my dark head of hair..what could this possibly be? I took a closer look..and yes, it is what I thought it would be...a white hair!! This is my second white hair ever..the first was found when I was engaged. Is this the beginning of something inevitable? lol
No comments:
Post a Comment