Tuesday, August 17, 2010

number 31



31: dip my feet in the ocean

granted this photo makes my feet look like i have flintstone feet (which i don't think i do at all..), but numero thirty-one can now be crossed off the list.

i'm not one to take a dip in the ocean (like the mister, who i believe,is half dolphin), but i don't mind getting my toesies wet once in a while.

being at the beach, standing in front of ocean
always helps me put things into perspective.
helps me to see how small i am yet
still so significant to the big guy up stairs.
how his love for me is so much
deeper and wider than the vast, powerful ocean.
it always leaves me
inspired
and
feeling pretty darn special.

1 comment:

Marie said...

LOL about the Flinstone comment. I was thinking on your previous picture of your feet that they looked pretty small.

I'm glad your back Mary! I love your blog. and this is proof that you have more than two readers. ;)