day 4
he was in town this weekend and i missed him again.
it's been a long three years jason..too long.
i don't know how many times i've seen him perform. i don't know how many hours i've patiently waited in line to hear him sing. i will never forget the time when he was meeting everyone at a show, standing right next to me and i didn't have my camera. or the time when i was seven months prego with big brother and i dragged the mister with me to see him.
the mister tells me i'm border line stalker. maybe so.
i just love me some mraz.
2 comments:
I looooove Jason Mraz too! I ordered his book of polaroids after seeing him on Ellen with it. Photos + JM = joy for Lia! lol
see you on Saturday!
Oh yay a fellow mraz fan! :)
I was going to order that book too..you beat me to it! :)
Post a Comment