The posse and I went to the LA County Fair last night. We wanted to take advantage of the $5 after 5pm deal. But of course the adventure ended up costing more as we had to pay for parking and our large consumption of food. (Hey, that's why you go to the fair, right? To buy over charged food)
I was pretty good this year as I only had a chili dog from Pink's and a roasted corn. (I'm not sure how "good" that is..lol) Yes, I shamelessly held that big roasted corn in one hand and chomped away as I was pushing the stroller with my other hand. I can multi-task like that! :)
Big brother was super excited to see the "nimals", too. The first year we took him to the fair he was only 8 months old and when we took him to see the animals, the only thing that caught his attention were the ceiling fans. Last year he still into the ceiling fans and maybe 30% into the animals. Last night however he was pointing and naming all the animals..and definitely not using his quiet voice..we're still working on that..lol The whole night he kept on saying "nimals! nimals!".
Surprisingly little brother was more into the animals than we expected. He couldn't get his eyes off the very large pig and nursing piglets. Does this remind him of something or what?
We ended the night with tasting some apple fries. The apples were fried and rolled in cinnamon and sugar, served with a side of whipped cream. You had the option of drizzling caramel sauce on top of the apples as well. And boy did we drizzle.
Unfortunately I couldn't enjoy my apple fries too much as little brother was beginning melt down..can't blame the kid, it was past his bedtime. (It was only 8pm!)
No comments:
Post a Comment