Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Posse Adventure


The posse and I ventured out and took a day trip to Legoland.
This place is AMAZING! All the detail put into this place is extraordinary. My pictures don't even do the lego work justice.

Big brother had so much fun exploring and riding some of the rides. (I say some because he isn't tall enough yet for some of the rides..they are really militant here about height requirements.)
He really enjoyed looking at the mini cities and mini people. His favorite part of the park was the water play area..he got soaked!
Little brother was on his best behavior (as always) and just enjoyed looking at the trees! lol

My favorite part of the park was the mini cities. I was so blown away by the little details! Of course my favorite of the mini cities was the replica of NYC. :) I can't even imagine how much time and hard work (not to mention patience!) it took into putting the cities together. My other favorite was a replica of a Volvo! The entire car was made out of legos!!! Can you believe it?!

I am sure we will be returning to this place, especially when the boys are a little older. All in all it was a good day..despite the disappointing farmer's tan I got! :P

One of the many amazing lego works through out the park


Can you guess who this is?

No comments: