Sunday, June 29, 2008

31 things to do before I turn 32

Today (7/2) I turn 31 years old. Happy birthday to me! Here is a list (I like lists) of some things I'd like to do before my next birthday. (these are not in any particular order)

1. Sew something
2. Purchase a new camera
3. Take a photography class
4. Do something for someone less fortunate than myself
5. Sign up for a yoga class at the community center
6. Eat less sugar and red meat
7. Go to a concert
8. Don't slouch!
9. Wear sunscreen when I go out
10. Relax and let the boys be boys
11. Spend more time with mom
12. Read at least 2 new books
13. Be kind and encouraging daily with my words and actions
14. Go bike riding at the beach with dh
15. Create artwork and frame them
16. Continue to recycle and do whatever I can to help out the environment
17. Use my Newport Beach B&B giftcertificate
18. Take my contacts off every night!
19. Show more patience and kindness with the boys
20. Practice hospitality
21. Volunteer with the kids at church
22. Don't be so hard on myself
23. Take the kids to the snow
24. Ride a train
25. Learn 2 new recipes
26. Tell dh I heart him more
27. Burn pics to cds
28. Get away with dh
29. Fingerpaint and create more with the boys
30. Drink more water
31. Finish the 365 photo challenge

2 comments:

Gator said...

WHAT!?!?! Fingerpaint???? Don't you know that they get dirty while doing that??? LMAO...

BTW, you could take the train up here, we have snow :D

Marie said...

Great list!! If only I had that many things I wanted to do. lol