Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Skinny Cow

No, this isn't my new nickname. lol
I first heard of this from Oprah, who was shamelessly chowing down on one of their fudge pops on tv one day. She was raving about how tasty and low in fat it was. You know whatever Oprah says and uses sells, right? I'm guilty of running out and buying whatever it is she swears her life by, hoping my child will eat the food I Deceptively have hid vegetables in or that I will forever be sinus free. So far my nasal passages have been free flowing and my toddler will actually eat brownies with spinach in them. (although my dh isn't as easy to fool)
Anyway here's the skinny on the Skinny Cow. I bought a box of their ice cream sandwiches from Costco (this place is almost as dangerous as Target) the other day and boy are they good! The box is mixed with chocolate and vanilla ice cream. I have yet tasted the chocolate one, but I am sure they are just as good as the vanilla.
I know they are still full of calories, but hey, if I'm going to eat ice cream shouldn't I eat it from the skinny cow?

1 comment: