Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The BIG 3-0

Yes, I have hit the big 3-0. The long awaited birthday has finally arrived. And you know what?! I feel the same! Ha! So since I've reached this huge milestone in my life, I thought I'd start my own blog and start documenting all the fun and interesting things that happen in my life- you know how life can be like a constant rollercoaster when you are chasing a toddler around all day! (well not all day..thank god for naps and bedtime!) And I'm sure all of you are just dying to read about all my adventures..and see more pics of my cute little family..as if you aren't bombarded with enough pics of us! So let's see how well I can keep up with this blog and keep you all updated...

But before I take off..here is a pic of E I wanted to share..do you think he has a future in breakdancing?

No comments: